Followers


Click here for Myspace Layouts

About Me

My photo
˟15岁大◤2014年◢ ˟破蛋日是11月16日 ˟我是天蝎座❤我喜欢小动物 =)

Sunday, June 1, 2014

New phone.

Opps ! 
Get a new phone on
31.05.2014
😱😂😂😂😂

Seriously this day is a public holiday thennn. 
I hang out with family and cousin. 
When we ate our lunch, the table is not enough for all of us. 
Thennn, we use two table. 
😂😅😏😏😏

I sat with my brother, dad and one of my brother's friend. 
When we were eating, 
Suddenly my dad said he wanna buy a new phone for me. 
But he said the limit of the phone must above RM1000. 
😩😩😩😩😩😩

But thennn he asked me. 
What phone did you want ? 
I said iPhone. 
He said okay but it's iPhone5c
😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬

After we finished the foods. 
We go for the iPhone Shop. 
He said
Either you choose iPhone 5c 32GB nor iPhone 5s 16GB. 
I said I want iPhone 5s. 
Thennn he bought it for me like seriously. 


This is the first picture I took in my iPhone  5s Gold. 


On 01.06.2014 
I just bought the new Pink Chanel Case for it. 
I bought it at City Mall, Classico. 
Instagram : @classico_yourchoice 
The owner : @yenling93 
Damn cheap. 😂😂😍
Looks goods. 😂😂😍
Tbh I bought it but my mom paied. 😂✌️


You know that ? 
Actually I want the Micky Mouse Bumper. 
But a lots of casing shops didn't have sell it tho. 😭😭😭😭😭😭


Looks so damn adorable right ?! 
I knew right. I knew right. 

Hope my phone won't lost it. 😅😅

Cause I always lost my things that I really Loves💕💕 really care. I don't why. 

But thennn those things that I really don't care and ignore it. It will not be lost like seriously. Oh mannnn 

Tbh every things that I lost is almost sucks a expensive things. 😒😒😒💢😭

Kayyy thennn. 
Good night. 
It's 4:36AM right now. 

Check me out. 
Twitter : siauling123
Instagram : xxxibgjnfr 
Facebook : www.facebook.com/J.KjenniferKia

Bye 🙈👋👋
💛💙💜💚❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment